video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 28 November 2014

Will The Fascists Members of the Fredericton Police Force scare the children for tonight Lighting of the Christmas Tree at the New Brunswick Legislature and City Hall???

I guess the kids were scared of the Cops during the Remembrance Day Ceremonies. I guess it was like a Moscow Victory Day Parade.

I will never again attend a Remembrance Day ceremony because I don't need to watch the Police to show their mighty force. The Fredericton Police are totally out of control!!!

I'll be around tonight but not to cover this event as I used to do in the past.

Our Mayor have changed his attitude towards certain culture in this City and he must be shown the door the next Municipal Election.

Will the Cops scare the little kids tonight????

If there are any arrest? I'll be there.

Truly stay tuned!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment