video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 16 November 2014

Matt Decourcey wins the Federal Liberal Nomination in Fredericton and Blogger will never trust someone from Minto Again!!!!

I showed up at the Nomination meeting and kept my eye on this Decourcey guy...once the people came out to announce the final verdict. The Minto guy told me that he could tell that Decourcey have lost and Whitehead won. I took his advice...grrrrrr I can't write a long winded blog because I heard the City and Police are going to also ordered this Blog shut down!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations to Matt - I hope this means we get rid of Keith Ashfield next year. I am sorry Ashfield is ill but he is a rotten man, a rotten politician and maybe karma is catching up with him.

    ReplyDelete