video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 13 November 2014

Fredericton Panhandler Robbie MacDonald was arrested tonight!!!

Of course, I filmed the guy a few days ago!!!! He looked great... The Cops approached Robbie tonight and told him they had a warrant out for his arrest on two counts. A trespassing one and the other was indecent exposure. I stopped my video and watched the situation very carefully. I must admit they treated Robbie like professionals. They even allowed poor Robbie to have a smoke....sigh..... Of course, I had to put a few agitating remarks in there...< in fun > He'll be in the slammer for a few more months. Did I just praised the Cops???? That's it!!! I'm going to see my Doctor in the morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment