video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 25 October 2014

Will the Brian Gallant Government pay all the money to the organizations that was benefiting from collecting money at the Liquor Stores around the Province????


I can't believe I lost the pictures I took of Tony the Cross Dresser last Saturday. I JUST FOUND THEM!!!!

 

He was collecting money for the Meals on Wheels Campaign. Here's some videos of tony - https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=tony+the+cross+dresser+and+charles+leblanc The Bottle was full!!!!



   


 I told Tony - My God? You're doing good!!!! He reminded me that the Mazzuca Brothers were here all day!!!!

 

They know 90% of the City and I can only imagine the comments!!!

 HEY YOU???? COME AND GIVE A FEW BUCKS!!! DON'T BE A CHEAP BASTARD!!! lol 

 Maybe someone complain about the Mazzuca's??? Who knows??? 

 P.S. This is the most ridiculous decision NB Liquor have ever made. I am sure the complaints came from some Snobs in Fredericton!!!! 

 This decision will be reverse by the Government. 

 Will the Brian Gallant Government pay all the money to the organizations that was benefiting from collecting money at the Liquor Stores around the Province? All this because of one Snob complaint???? 

 This could be Brian Gallant first REAL test....

No comments :

Post a Comment