video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 24 October 2014

Journaliste de Radio-Canada Michel Corriveau devrais est forcer de prendre une Vacance!!



 It is VERY scary for a Journalist to change a story to the Public.

 I saw the guy yesterday and told him that I heard from another citizen that he changed the story that was told to him. 

 In my case, he allowed Wayne Tallon from the City of Fredericton telling the Public that I called the Cops Pedophiles BUT NEVER mentioned the reason I said that. 

The Fredericton Police Force told my internet provider that I was exploiting Children for sex. 

Nothing in his News Cast about my VERY concern issue that Cops go around lying that some citizens are Pedophiles.

Here's the news Clip -

  



But the only way to tell the public the truth is to have a proper Inquiry on this issue. 

Maybe Michel Corriveau is protecting the City and the Cops???

 Don't worry...this is not a guy writing a Blog in an anonymous way.......

I told Michel Corriveau the same thing twice in person.

But what can you do when Main Stream media gets a story wrong???

No comments :

Post a Comment