video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 26 August 2014

I don't believe you will see any good stories Blogs about the City of Fredericton....





I am VERY PISSED that the Mayor and Council would support the elimination of my Blog. 

Something is not right. I don't feel like posting praising or News of people on this Blog. 

 For example....last night I heard some Bad News about Councillor David Kelly but I never ran home and blog this story last night or this morning. 

 I don't feel good about my new attitude towards the City...sort of reminds me the same feelings against Dan Bussieres and the Fredericton Police Force. 

You know...they were nice to my face and stabbed me in the back.... 

Last night, I wouldn't talk to them like I used to...I did chat with them outside over a few funny stories but it just wasn't the same. 

 I believe I will be questioning the politicians VERY HARSHLY over some issues. 

Stay tuned....I MUST NOT cross that line against our Municipal Politicians.

6 comments :

  1. Good to hear. That should make city council pretty happy. If that's all it takes to shut you up better be careful, everyone will be doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it funny how they threatened you with a lawsuit ! You should call their bluff - Who cares what they say or do?- City of Fredericton is going broke fast and the police union is the cheapest bunch in the city. It wont be long until before your police farce is out protesting pensions , wages etc against the city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just won't accept reality. What you were doing was wrong and Chris MacPherson used his rights as a citizen to get the blog shut down. You continue to act like a bully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are they going to do ? Spend $50, 000 in litigation to sue you and air their own dirty laundry in public? They are bluffing and dont give up, they wont put their money where their mouth is !

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to be angry just keep on exposing the Evil Corrupt People that pose as good.Putting light on these Cockroaches is the best Medicine and its what you do best so laugh at them. better yet learn others to do what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't libel people, they can't sue you, simple as that. As for politicians, I know I'm repeating but this was told to you LONG ago. In most cases police are just doing their job. The sidewalk law, the helmet law, banning you from the legislature. This was ALL done by politicians, not by police.
    Nobody can sue you for calling them snobs, or being critical of them. Libel is another story altogether. The main problem Charles is that you make enemies out of entire institutions. Not every cop is bad or out to get you, and many of them could have made useful allies. Not all politicians are bad or out to get you, but they are certainly politicians. But pissing off EVERYBODY is no help, just like generically calling ALL people snobs or entire organizations like the harvest jazz and blues snobs.

    Blog ISSUES, not personalities.

    ReplyDelete