video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 29 August 2014

Blogger sent a email of complaint to the CRTC against Radio-Canada Acadie!!!!

To whom it may concern, I am an Acadian and I wish the CRTC to investigate an issue that I am VERY concern with. We are in the middle of an Provincial Election here in New Brunswick. Radio-Canada Acadie are going to have a debate with the Provincial Leaders but they have not invited the Leader of the Green Party David Coon. The reason? They claimed his French is not good enough. I was VERY upset once I heard the News because I have seen first hand the Leader < 3 years > taking a French course with a French Teacher. < one on one > Radio-Canada Acadie is basing their decision on the last debate where the former Leader Jack McDougall had an awful time with his French. I must admit that it was terrible but with this new Leader? This is not the case. I feel this is Russian style of television once a Television station decides who's french is good enough to address the Acadian Population. This could stop a future Leader to be Premier. A person could come from the French Immersion program and would love to be Premier but Radio-Canada says NON!!!! Let the Acadians decide for themselves. This is VERY scary stuff. I want the CRTC to investigate this issue as soon as possible because the debate set for September 9th. Merci Beaucoup. Charles LeBlanc P.S. You can send an email to this guy from Radio-Canada Acadie richard.simeons@radio-canada.ca

No comments :

Post a Comment